Dental Express Travel is a full service dental agency, affiliated with Dr Sunil’s International Dental Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand. In addition, to the complimentary limo services provided by Dr Sunil’s clinic in Bangkok, Dental Express Travel offers optional pick up and drop off chauffeur services Australia-wide.
For your convenience and stress-free dental arrangements
Contact Steve Payne at Dental Express Travel
Tel: +61 3 98875359 – 1300851538
Mobile: +61 419 102 232
Our seamless service includes assisting you with getting a competitive quote from this renowned international dental practice:
- You are requested to obtain an appraisal from your family dentist.
- Forward the appraisal to Dental Express Travel without the prices.
- This will be forwarded to the dental clinic for a competitive quote for your consideration.
- If dental treatment is required, Dental Express Travel will then arrange your seamless travel:
- Affordable Flight Itineraries with best connections
- Chauffeur/ Limo pick up and drop off from home to airport, if required
- VIP transfers at Bangkok (complimentary)
- Accommodation at Dr Sunil serviced apartment at discount rates
- Additional accommodation can be provided in conjunction with tour packages including restaurants and sightseeing
- Tours provided by local Thai ground operators (Buffalo Tours)
The service I offer is as follows, but can be adjusted to suit budgets :-
Pick up anywhere in Australia at your front door, and transfer to the nearest international airport.
- Flights to Bangkok.
- Accommodation can be arranged for you.
- Limo pick up at Bangkok airport and delivery to your pre-arranged accommodation.
- Pick up then return from accommodation to dental clinic for treatment.
- Any tours and sightseeing you may require.
- Food and Restaurants can be arranged as required.
- Limo drop off, back to airport.
- Flights back home.
- Limo back to your front door.
Hi-Tech Dentistry: Advanced smile makeovers, full mouth dental implants, zirconia and CAD CAM crowns, laser dentistry, invisible braces – we offer our patients the absolute best and latest in dental technology. We have our in house 3D CT scan machine, which ensures flawless accuracy in diagnosis and treatment.
Global expertise: Each of our specialist dentists has received advanced training across the world such as German, USA, UK. We would be happy to provide you with their profiles based on your requirement.
Long term warranties: We offer extended warranties in excess of 10 years for our work. We even offer Money back warranties in certain cases.
Support: Unlike an individual dentist’s practice in which vital support depends upon the dentist’s availability, we will always be there for you for years to come. We have multiple specialists across every field. So there will always be a backup should any individual team member not be available after a few years.
Materials: All materials used in our setup are imported from USA, UK, Germany, Australia. They are the same materials used in any top practice across the world. We do not use sub standard Chinese imports, which further bring down the costs to the patient.
Sterilization: We follow strict and stringent sterilization protocols. Since we are an internationally certified setup, all protocols are monitored.
ISO 9001:2008 certified: All our protocols, materials and expertise are as per international standards.
Affordability: Our pricing structure is designed to give you the best value. As we have standards to maintain, we do not promise you the cheapest dentistry. But we assure you that you would get the best price for the same quality of dentistry you get back home.
Time: We understand that travelling involves many expenses. Therefore, each of our processes, not matter how complex, is designed such that your time spent here is minimum. In any case, you would not need to make a visit of more than 10 days.
Experience: We have treated thousands of people from across the globe. If you would like to check our expertise, what better way than to talk to these people before you make your choice. We would be happy to give you references based on your query.
Accomodation: Our Co-ordinators will guide you through the best accommodation options. We even provide complimentary accommodation in certain cases.
Hospitality: We treasure the faith you place in us and will treat you like our guest while you are here. You will have a dedicated hospitality manager who will always be a phone call away should you need any assistance or guidance during your stay here
Formatted: Font: (Default) Arial, 11 pt, Font color: Custom Color(RGB(10,10,10))
Oral hygiene is important in early years, to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Regular Dental check-ups help your dentist to help you prevent and treat decay before it causes cavities and toothache.
Children should start to visit the dental practice as young as possible, so bring them along with you to your check-ups. They may be too young for an examination but the visits helps to familiarise them with the surroundings, the smells, noise and most important they meet the dentist.
The examinations will be informal to start, a quick look using a dental mirror. Counting the teeth and looking for signs of decay. As the child’s confidence grows your dentist will carry out a more thorough examination.
The check up – The dentist will look at the following:
- Which teeth have erupted (come through the gum)
- Accessing the development of the jaw
- Looking at the soft tissues (tongue, cheeks, lips and throat)
- Checking for cavities in the teeth
- As the child gets older we will assess the how they bite together to check if orthodontics are required later on.
We give advice on preventive care:
- Healthy diet
- Brushing techniques
- Fluoride treatments if necessary
- Fissure sealants if there’s a high risk of cavities developing
- How to take care of your child‘s teeth
Oral hygiene starts as soon as your child’s first tooth erupts through the gum, this is around six months of age.
Use a small and very soft child’s toothbrush and a rice sized amount of children’s tooth paste. As this contains less fluoride than adult tooth pastes; if you are unsure about the fluoride content please speak to your dentist or health visitor
- Brush twice a day once in the morning and before bed, cleaning the teeth and the gum area. You will need to clean your child’s teeth or supervise until they are around 8 years old
- Encourage your child to spit the toothpaste out but not to rinse with water as this reduces the effects of the fluoride
- Do NOT allow your child to fall asleep with a bottle of milk, formula milk or any fruit juice as these have hidden sugars which will pool around the teeth as they sleep, leading to cavities.
- Limit the amount of sugars in your child’s diet. If they do have sugary snacks and drinks keep them to meal times only and give water and healthy snacks in between.
If your child is prone to tooth decay in their baby teeth your dentist may recommend fluoride treatment as this helps to strengthen thetooth surface. Then as the adult teeth erupt through the gum, it may be advised that a protective layer is painted onto the tooth’s biting surface, which is called ‘Fissure Sealants’